Top tips for making the best of your Continuous Professional Development (CPD):
- Professional development should be continuous. Research clearly demonstrates that professional development activities that are ongoing, regularly reviewed and evaluated against progress are more effective.
- CPD should be carefully designed and aligned with your professional development plans.
- Successful CPD should be relevant, carefully planned and respectful of everyone’s starting point.
- Effective CPD requires ongoing support, follow up activities, regular review and formative assessment in order to see the impact of learning.
- The best CPD flourishes in a positive professional learning environment where everyone is given time to focus on their own development.
Contact Aim Higher Training and Development for advice and guidance on your best professional and personal development options we’re always happy to help www.aimhighertraining.com